2015 was the year of The Rev. James re-brand. This old favourite, and it's 2 new variants The Rev. James Gold and The Rev. James Rye have since proved to be exceptionally popular:
- Original won Gold in the World Beer Awards UK pale Bitter Beer 4-5% ABV category.
- Original won Silver in the British Bottler’s Institute blind taste competition.
- The Rev. James range won a Diploma for Marketing at the British Bottler’s Institute Awards.
- Drinkers tweeted to ensure The Rev. James Original secured 5th place in the Britain’s 100 Hottest Beers 2015 beating 400 other breweries who had been nominated by the public.
- Original was a finalist in the Champion Beer of Britain Awards at the Great British Beer Festival
- Best Managed Pub Company in the Publican Awards for Pub Chains with over 50 pubs.
- Best Food Offer in the Publican Awards.
- Apprentice Employer of the Year Award at the National Training and Apprenticeship Cymru Awards in the large employer category.
- Brains Dark won the prestigious accolade of The World’s Best Dark Mild Ale at the World.
- Beer Awards, winning both the European and British rounds before taking the title.